Hi ladies! How's your week so far? It's just one of those days i guess when you don't know what to wear anymore. I found this sweater from my mom's pile of clothes that she left here when she visited me last year.
I paired it with skinny jeans to still show off my curves. This look will still allow you to look tiny and chic.
Hi ladies, here's another outfit of the day post. This is great for winter, when you can still wear shorts but still keep warm by wearing tights and pair it with any kind of boots, i used ankle boots here.
Cardigan (old)- Stitches
Top (old)- Stitches
Denim shorts (old)- Stitches
Scarf (old)- Unknown
Ankle boots (old)- The bay Bag (old)- Tommy Hilfiger Watch- Fossil
Thank you Sam of http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.ca/ for the tag.
As you all know I was once tagged by one of our fellow blogger and when Sam notified me that she is tagging me as well with the Liebster award, I got excited again. I really don't mind answering these questions. It's actually fun and easy to do.
These are the rules:
1. You must post 11 facts about yourself. 2. You must answer the 11 questions from the person that nominated you. 3. Choose 11 bloggers to tag & award with the Liebster award with less than 200 followers. 4. Create 11 questions to ask your nominees. 5. Let them know they are nominated. 6. No Tag Backs!
11 Random facts about me:
1. I have 4 half brothers and 2 half sisters. 2. I love chocolates particularly Sneakers. 3. I tend to have OCD (Obsessive compulsive disorder). 4. I am a huge fan of Grey's Anatomy. 5. I have a great boyfriend. 6. I am in love with Chris Brown! LOL! 7. I have a great sense of humor. 8. I am a movie buff. 9. I have a shoe fetish. 10. One of my pet peeves is when someone puts a toilet paper roll on the wrong way. 11. I'm easy to get along with.
Sam's 11 questions:
1. Where does your blog name came from?
Cheeky- I have chubby cheeks. Petite- Because I am small.
2. Where do you get your outfit inspiration?
From different fashion bloggers.
3. What is your beauty routine?
AM- Shower (I wash my hair in the morning), brush my teeth, wash my face with cetaphil, moisturize, perfume, lipgloss PM- Shower again, brush teeth, wash face, apply retin-a, moisturize
4. What is your favorite store to shop?
5. Who is your fashion icon?
Jessica Alba and Rachel Bilson
6. What makes you happy?
Seeing my love ones happy. 7.What makes you fabulous? My personality. 8. What is your ideal vacation spot?
Right now i just want to be somewhere warm.
9. Home cooked food or take out?
Cooking is also my passion so i would go with home-cooked meals. 10. Are you an early riser or late night owl?
I am both. When i go to work i have to wake up at 6 am but during my days off I definitely sleep in. 11. What are you most looking forward to in the next year?
To get married.
11 New questions
1. What are your virtues and vices? 2. What is you favorite childhood memory? 3. What would you buy first if you win the lottery? 4. If you were a piece of clothing what would you be and why? 5. Have you read Fifty Shades of Grey? If yes, who is your favorite character aside from Christian Grey? 6. What is something you wish you could do? 7. If you live anywhere in the world, where would it be? 8. Favorite movie series? 9. How would you describe your fashion style? 10. Best day in your life? 11. Who would you marry, an ugly rich man or handsome poor man? :)
Hi ladies! How's your week so far? So this post is something I don't normally do. I work in an office setting and we are required to wear something casual/"formalish" attire. And the reason why I am not posting my work outfits was mainly because I tend to get lazy dressing up and there's nothing really interesting or special about them. So basically it's not post worthy.
But today I would like to share with you what I wore.
Because of the daylight saving, it starts to get dark here around 5 pm so it was a struggle to take good pictures, and out of the 6 this is the nicest one and the rest are blurry. I wasn't able to take off my coat because it was too cold. By the way I am wearing a cardigan underneath it.
This is my everyday bag.
Coat- Urban behavior
Pencil skirt- Ricki's
Please watch out for my upcoming Christmas giveaway. It will start on December 1, 2012 and will run until December 15, 2012!
I was browsing some of my older photos and I found these. I thought I should share it with you ladies.
These pictures were taken 2 years ago. It was then I discovered that I really like dressing up. At first I would post outfits on Facebook and my friends would compliment on every single photo. It carried on for another 2 years and that's when I decided to create a blog.
It's still a learning process for me and I am just glad that I did this. I am not a "fashion guru" nor consider myself "fashionable". I am just a simple girl who wants to share to the world her passion and I hope that somehow I am inspiring each and everyone of you.
Shout out to Ms. Keeza of http://www.keezandmakeup.blogspot.ca/. Thank you for tagging me.
-Put 11 random facts about yourself
-Answer 11 questions from the blogger that tagged you
-Create a new set of questions for those you tag
-Tag bloggers with under 200 followers
11 Random facts about me:
1. I have 4 half brothers and 2 half sisters. 2. I love chocolates particularly Sneakers. 3. I tend to have OCD (Obsessive compulsive disorder). 4. I am a huge fan of Grey's Anatomy. 5. I have a great boyfriend. 6. I am in love with Chris Brown! LOL! 7. I have a great sense of humor. 8. I am a movie buff. 9. I have a shoe fetish. 10. One of my pet peeves is when someone puts a toilet paper roll on the wrong way. 11. I'm easy to get along with. Ms. Keeza's 11 Questions:
Older men or younger men?
I prefer older men. Life wise, they are more experienced. 2. Christmas or New year?
New year. New beginning. 3. Chick style or laid back?
It really depends on my mood. I can be both. 4. Red or pink Lipstick?
As much as I want to choose pink I would go with red. 5. Greatest dream?
Get married, retire at an early age. Live somewhere warm. 6. Cat or dog?
I’m a dog person. 7. What power would you like to have?
The power of turning back time.
8. What is your dream wedding?
Just a traditional one. I would like to get married in the church where my boyfriend asked me those 5 words “Would you be my girlfriend?” I don’t care too much about how lavish the wedding is. I just want a simple yet memorable wedding. 9. Smart Guy or sense of humor?
Definitely sense of humor. 10. Latest Addiction?
Boots! 11. Summer or Rainy Season? Summer. 11 new questions: 1. What is your biggest pet peeve? 2. What is your favorite food? 3. Tea or Coffee? 4. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? 5. Biggest turn off? 6. What was the last thing you bought? 7. What do you get complimented about most? 8. Describe your lovelife? 9. Favorite Restaurant? 10. Favorite clothing store? 11. Relationships or one night stands?