Sunday 18 November 2012

OOTD: Oversized knit sweater


Hi ladies! How's your week so far? It's just one of those days i guess when you don't know what to wear anymore. I found this sweater from my mom's pile of clothes that she left here when she visited me last year.
I paired it with skinny jeans to still show off my curves. This look will still allow you to look tiny and chic.








Knitted sweater- Unknown
Jacket (old)- Urban behavior
Skinny jeans (old)- Urban behavior
Wedge booties (old)- The bay
Bag- Coach

Happy Sunday everyone!




2 comments:

  1. the sweater is apt for that white snow. thought fall is still in season, winter looks already there in your place

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment and follow, it will make my day! I would love to follow back. :)