Thursday 4 October 2012

Say yes to the dress!

Do you ever watch this show? I do!

It's fun to watch those girls pick their wedding gown. I sometimes feel bad because of the rude and mean opinions of their family and friends.

And don't you hate when grooms are on the show? It's bad luck if the groom sees the wedding dress before the wedding.

What about those guys (father, brother, boyfriend) who tries to pick the wedding dress? What makes them think that they know what kind of wedding dress their girls want to get married in. Geez!

As for me, I am looking for a type of dress that will suit me (not that I am getting married soon, I just need some ideas). With me being short, petite and flat chested, I tend to be very picky with gowns in general.

I am going to show some pictures that I think will fit my body type and tell me if it's a yes or no.

 
Organza fit and flare gown with bias flange skirt style by Vera Wang

 
Ball gown with asymmetrically draped bodice by Vera Wang 

 
One shoulder tulle ball gown with lace appliques by Oleg Cassini- I am loving one shouldered gowns.

                       
One shouldered structure fit and flare by Vera Wang

          
Tulle ball gown with asymmetrically draped skirt- This could be a contender.

Tell me what you think, and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

P.S.

By the way, I made a big boo-boo today ladies. I accidentally deleted all the comments here and I can't recover them, what a bummer!



Thanks for stopping by.
"Smile and the world smiles with you"

                                                   

17 comments:

  1. hello sweetie
    just discovered your blog and I really like it
    following you now via gfc and bloglovin
    I'll be happy if you follow me to :D

    <3

    http://elzanapjevic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. Following you now.

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous dresses!! I just went wedding dress shopping today for my little sister. Being there just brings back my own wedding dress shopping memories. :)

    xo - Sheila

    If you have time, please come by and check out my blog. And maybe follow?
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sheila, thanks for stopping by. Following you since last month I believe. :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks for letting me know!! I'm following you back now. :)

      Delete
  3. OMG, im in love with the second dress, soooo gorgeous!! I love the princess style dresses, Vera Wang is such a genius! :)

    Your blog is so impressive and very inspirational.
    I really enjoy reading your posts, they make me smile =)

    Let me know if you want us to follow each other,
    I'd love to read more from you and stay in touch :)

    hope you have a fab day hun! ~ XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your comment made my day!

      following you now my dear. looking forward to your follow.

      thanks a lot!

      Delete
  4. I think the first one would be the best fit! or maybe something even more streamlined, since as you say, you are petite))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and the one-shoulder)))

      Delete
    2. thanks for visiting my blog. yeah i love the first dress too.

      maybe we can follow each other?

      thanks.

      Delete
  5. thank you so much for visiting and following my blog, i really appreciate it!
    i'm now following you too <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey doll,
    Yes I do watch "Say yes to the dress"
    Great choice of dresses.
    Would you like us to follow each other?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for visiting.

      following you now.

      Delete
  7. i think One shouldered structure fit and flare by Vera Wang will suit you the best. because it will make you look taller. i can say too that all the other will look good on you except the last picture. by the way you have a new follower. Mind to follow back?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi keeza, i personally love the one shouldered too. thanks for following. will follow back asap.

      Delete
  8. That third dress is absolutely stunning!! so beautiful.

    I have just started a new beauty blog with the odd yummy recipe, would love for anyone who happens to see this post to take a peek and hopefully you will enoy what i have written about so far and maybe follow.

    thank you :) x

    http://clarascorner88.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment and follow, it will make my day! I would love to follow back. :)