Sunday 11 November 2012

OOTD: Blast from the past

I was browsing some of my older photos and I found these. I thought I should share it with you ladies.

 


These pictures were taken 2 years ago. It was then I discovered that I really like dressing up. At first I would post outfits on Facebook and my friends would compliment on every single photo. It carried on for another 2 years and that's when I decided to create a blog. 

It's still a learning process for me and I am just glad that I did this. I am not a "fashion guru" nor consider myself "fashionable". I am just a simple girl who wants to share to the world her passion and I hope that somehow I am inspiring each and everyone of you.

Have a good one ladies!




2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment and follow, it will make my day! I would love to follow back. :)