Monday 24 September 2012

Early October wishlist

Lately, I have been crushing on these items:

1.Floral Blazer (Top Shop, $105)- I have been searching for a floral blazer and this one from Top Shop is very expensive. I am still looking for something similar and could not find one. You can pair this with skinny jeans or boyfriend jeans.

2. Colorblock cut-out wedge (Go Jane, $32.60)-Wedge shoes are my thing, I am only 5 feet tall so these types of footwear helps me a lot with you know what I mean...LOL! I would pair it with skinny jeans, flowy dress or high low skirts. 

3. Lace overlay peplum top (Go Jane, $16.50)- Another one that I really, really like to have! 

4. Spiked wedge sneakers (Go Jane, $27.50)- I also have a collection of nike sneakers and this will be a great addition to that and because of the wedge heel I consider this a Sporty chic shoes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment and follow, it will make my day! I would love to follow back. :)