Thursday 27 September 2012

Closet raid/ Guilty pleasure


Do you always say, "I have nothing to wear"? -This is a typical conversation of me and my boyfriend, and he exasperate every time I tell him that.

Do you always feel the urge of buying things that you know in your heart you don't really need them? -Guilty as charge!

And that moment when you buy something only to find out that you already have it?- Happens to me all the time! Either same type of jeans or same color of blouse.


I arranged my clothes according to their color. My outerwear (coats, bomber jackets, etc. ) are folded because I do not have the space to hang them. Sneakers are placed on top as well, you can see a photo attached to the box to basically know what's inside.

"You know that thing when you see someone cute and he smiles and your heart kind of goes like warm butter sliding down hot toast? Well that's what it's like when I see a store. Only it's better."-Rebecca Bloomwood (Confessions of a Shopaholic)  

Why do we love to shop? Basically, it gives me great pleasure having new things. It is also my way of impressing my boyfriend and other people. Sometimes when I am sad or heart broken, I either go to a salon and get my hair done or just plainly SHOP.

Shopping for me is a stress reliever and helps me calm down after a rough day at work. Finding a good deal on jeans or shoes is like scoring a touchdown.

My holy grail. :)

Bottom line is... Girls will be Girls and it is a natural thing for us to shop. It's fun and it makes me feel good inside and out.


***Pictures were taken from iphone, sorry for the bad quality***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment and follow, it will make my day! I would love to follow back. :)