Wednesday 3 October 2012

Jen's bucket list

"Life is what happens to you while you are busy making other plans."- John Lennon

Every morning I wake up I thank God for giving me another day to experience life and to be with the people I love.

You only live once so make it worth it and live your dreams. Be fearless!

Here's my top 20 things I want to do before I die:

1. Eat at one of the World's best restaurants- I love to eat, I can't help it! ;)



2. Visit Area 51- Aliens fascinates me but I still need to see it to believe it.



3. Skydiving- Ultimate adreline rush.



4. Watch top 100 movies of all time- I am a movie buff so this will be a good thing to do.




5. Stay at Igloo Village- Be adventurous and experience something different.



6. Learn to speak another language fluently- Technically I know 2 languages, I speak Tagalog which is my native language and I speak English as well but it will be good to know another language, maybe French?

7. Learn to make a dish and be know from it- Not only I love to eat, I also love to cook.

8. Stargaze at the Atacama Desert- Would it be nice if our boyfriends proposes at this place? I would be thrilled!



9. Scubadiving- I am always curious about what's beneath the surface of the water.

10. See the northern lights.



11. Visit Machu Piccu.



12. See Christ the Redeemer, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.



13. Eat at Ithaa (under sea restaurant)- Now, this is what I'm talking about.



14. See the Eiffel Tower- This has been my ultimate dream destination and hopefully I can go there before I die.



15. Go into space- I often wonder what it looks like.

16. Get Married- I am not getting younger. Calling "JM" (my boyfriend), can you hear me? LOL!

17. Tour the Titanic wreckage- One of my favorite films of all time is Titanic. Gives me chills everytime I look at this picture.



18. Visit Jerusalem- Jesus was crucified there.



19. Adopt a dog or cat


This is Jiro, a pitbull. He died about a year ago. He was my baby and I miss him so much. :'(

20. And last but not the least, I would like to sing in front of a crowd- I have been singing since I was 5 years old, but never thought of doing it as a career. I love to entertain though but not in front of many people.


I was 5 years old in this photo.

Now all I need to do is get out there and accomplish some of this ideas. It's easier said that done right? But one of these days I will.

Thank you for stopping by.

"Smile and the world smiles with you"
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment and follow, it will make my day! I would love to follow back. :)